suberfantacularizzle

suberfantacularizze is where a super group of uber bloggers post fantastic and spectacular links that they have found around the web. fo' shizzle.

Wednesday, December 1

NewYorkChanging

NewYorkChanging has neat pictures of well, New York changing. They have a collection of shots of New York from 1938 and then in 2000 took the same pictures from the same angle in black and white so that you can see what has changed in New York in the last 60 or so years. I'm actually surprised that there hasn't been more drastic changes in the several pics I looked at.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger whoami said…

    For some reason I find these pictures depressing, as they are like the only evidence left of the existence of those people in the 30's pictures... Weird, how although the building remains, people come and go, and yet I don't think about it until I see these pictures...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home